Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Historical Fiction Reading Challenge - September Reviews



August was a stellar month for the participants of the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge. We collectively read (and reviewed and linked) 93 books - 93! That make our total books read 761 books in 2012! I will have to look back over the stats to see if we have any months where we have linked up more than 100 reviews in a month. The other thing I am beginning to ponder is if we can make it to more than 1000 reviews linked up!

Please leave your links for your September reviews in Mr. Linky, below or, if you don't have a blog, in the comments below.

*Note: if you missed posting your links last month, please always post "late" links in the current month's Mr. Linky. For example, if you forgot to post a link in August, please post it on this Mr. Linky in this post.

11 comments:

  1. I was late joining but making up for lost time. Three books so far since I signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5: Sorry, meant to add the title "The Secret Garden"
    Also, I accidentally added it to the August list, so you can remove it from there! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get Mr. Linky to work. Here is a link to my review of Dark Fire by C. J. Sansom: http://themysterybookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/09/dark-fire-book-review.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I'm writing to advise that I signed up to the challenge as Tracey from 'My Four Bucks' blog, but just rebranded my blog to 'Carpe Librum'. So you'll start to see posts here from Tracey at Carpe Librum instead of My Four Bucks but it's still me and I'm going strong on the reading challenge, striving to reach the 'Struggling the Addiction' level of your challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been extremely neglectful about tracking this challenge - my bad! I made a list of the reviews I've written thus far, and as I write new ones I'll return to provide the links. There's only four months left in the year, but I'll try to be good for 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just added a couple for September. Hope there will be more!

    Kay R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Sara Donati for the first time and I plan on continuing with her Wilderness series. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that series! Especially the latter books.

      Delete
  8. I'm only one review away from completion! This may be the only year long challenge I complete this year. LOL!

    ReplyDelete