Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HT News

Historicalnovels.info has a short interview with Edward Rutherford about his new novel, New York

Anna Elliott has recorded a podcast with David Wilk of Writerscast International. If you have a spare 20 minutes or so to listen, I am sure it will be interesting!

Bookgasm has a contest to win copies of Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

Booking Mama has an interview with Diane Haeger, and a giveaway of her latest book, The Queen's Mistake.

Naida from The Bookworm has a guest post from Jane Odiwe, author of Willoughby Returns, and there is a giveaway as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir ,

    I am very much impressed to your site . I have been maintaining this blog http://news- updations.blogspot.com/ to share the worldwide news information to
    everybody.

    So If you could provide me a link to my blog,I will also add your link on my blog, It will be much more useful for all user.It would be great pleasure if you can add this link http://news-updations.blogspot.com/ in your site so that it can benefit our visitors.

    Thanking you

    With Regards
    Hemanth Kumar.M

    ReplyDelete