Sunday, September 21, 2008

Michelle Moran Week: THE WINNERS!


And, the winners of the shiny books are....


Michele (from A Reader's Respite)

and

Blueviolet


(I will be emailing both of you momentarily!)

A very big thanks from us at HT to everyone that has made this week such a success! It was a lot of fun to do! And, a big thank you to Michelle who went out of her way to help in every way she can! (Apparently she is on a book tour of California, so, it is not like she has a lot of spare time.)



5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so happy. My Leaning-Tower-of-Pisa TBR pile just got swept to floor to make room for Michelle's book!

    Thank you for hosting such an informative week of posts and to Michelle to for giving so much of her time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Michele! I hope you enjoy the book and thank you so much for stopping by! I have added your blog to my daily reads (which is almost as towering as your TBR pile!). It's a wonderful blog and I'm so glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I know I'm going to just love the book and I'm so happy to have stumbled across your blog this week through BBAW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's okay for me to say so... for anyone who would like another chance at winning a signed copy of Michelle's THQ. I have two up for grabs over at Creative Madness. Just thought you might want to share with anyone who is interested.. Thanks!

    http://cherryblossommj.blogspot.com/2008/09/q-with-michelle-moran-bestselling.html

    ReplyDelete